Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

Hah..great!

I don't watch Naruto at all, but this was quite funny. I loved how you animated the characters during certain parts. It added to the hilarity.

Great job!

Kenshin VS Enishi OMG! Kenshin VS Enishi OMG!

Whoo-ee.

The best laugh I've had in a long time!

The Racist Pedophile The Racist Pedophile

At gunpoint.

That was fucking hilarious. I'm going to tell my friends about this one so we can laugh our asses off while watchin it on the 'mar-hu-wanna'.

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

Classic.

This was one of the first things I watched on Newgrounds after discovering it many, many years ago. It was inspirational and touching then, and it still is. It may not have the best animation around, but it has what alot of animations now lack: A heart and soul.

(To answer Starfox4ever: The man saw the picture in the other man's locket and remembered his girl at home that he loved, and how much it would hurt her if anything happened to him. So he decided to spare his enemy, knowing how much pain it would cause his loved ones.)

kenya kenya

Funny!

Quite a cute, funny and catchy song. I first saw this on some Animation show on Noggin, thought it was hilarious then, too.

Cigarette Cigarette

Absolutely beautiful..

The backgrounds had such detail in them! Same with your characters and the animation. It just seemed so..alive!

Ben Folds Five rocks, and so does this animation!

Halo 2 Modders Halo 2 Modders

Funny and true..

Especially the guys saying noob every three seconds. (The redneck losing his connection was hilarious!)

When I used to play Halo 2 online all I would ever hear were rednecks and nasly geeks call me 'noob', even after I'd kick their ass. Then there were the cheaters and modders....thank God I got rid of this game.

(I honestly haven't a clue as to why Halo 2 is revered as one of the best FPS ever. It seemed just a little above average to me and the whole 'not having health' thing sucked...)

But, even though I dislike Halo 2, I still love this movie.

Hell On Earth- Episode 1 Hell On Earth- Episode 1

Funny!

Hilarious cartoon, and it has Dane Cook in it! Woo hoo!

Oh, and have any of you morons watched the intro or anything at all? It says his name in it! Of course he created it, it was just put on the Dane Cook site and he uploaded it to NG too.

We Are Robots - Geekbot We Are Robots - Geekbot

Hilarious...

..and one of the bits hit very close to home. The thing about 'not having time for a girlfriend'. I've said that before, but, thank God, I'm not as big as nerd as that robot. I just honestly don't have time.

But, overall, top-notch job! Keep up the kick ass work!

Proyect 1 Proyect 1

Hmm....

It wasn't a very well animated flash cartoon, but it did have lots of style, and it was very unique. At first I was thought it was going to be a cliche story, but it turned out to be very interesting and...violent.

I can't wait to see some more work from you in the future!