Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

Hah..great!

I don't watch Naruto at all, but this was quite funny. I loved how you animated the characters during certain parts. It added to the hilarity.

Great job!

Kenshin VS Enishi OMG! Kenshin VS Enishi OMG!

Whoo-ee.

The best laugh I've had in a long time!

The Racist Pedophile The Racist Pedophile

At gunpoint.

That was fucking hilarious. I'm going to tell my friends about this one so we can laugh our asses off while watchin it on the 'mar-hu-wanna'.

2003| LoP Trilogy 1 2003| LoP Trilogy 1

Pretty good

Alright game, the music was okay. I agree with Silent2222, it got boring after a little while. Still a good game though.

South Park: Ike Vs Saddam South Park: Ike Vs Saddam

Ehh....sorry but...

It was okay because the music and sound effects, but it was pointless. It reminded me of a little short thing you'd see on television though.

I've sat down for weeks and made claymation movies. Mine were a little pointless and sloppy, but I had my models made up with pretty good detail. The backdrop was horrible on mine, it was a cardboard box soaked with blood (it was supposed to be an arena, but my cats ate the straws and string.)

Your movie was superior to my movies in ways but mine are superior in different ways.

I congratulate you for having the patience to do such a thing and please continue on with your work. Claymation isn't easy, but in the end it is all worth it. Just one thing though: Work on your clay models.